[NFB-Oregon-Announce] NFB of Oregon | Members' Seminar Reservation

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Wed Jan 26 17:13:52 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Only 1 week remaining to register for the March Member’s Seminar.  Some people have asked about the venue, and whether we will be able to socially distance during the seminar.

The ceilings are very high, and the rooms are large for the size of group we are expecting.Although the cases are trending downwards, we could make arrangements for people to take meals away from the group.  Again, there is plenty of space to spread out.

Chapter Presidents:
Please make transportation arrangements for your chapter members, or assign someone to do so.  I would like an estimate of the costs for your transportation costs by February 15.  Please let me know the following:

How many members will be transported to the Seminar
What type of vehicle, and from which rental agency or other entity it will be rented/used
The estimated cost, and whether your chapter needs for the affiliate to pay that up front, or if we can reimburse for the exxpense

Thanks!  I look forward to seeing you there!
https://www.nfb-oregon.org/home/events/seminar/members_seminar_thank_you.php

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the