[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Wed Nov 17 18:14:48 UTC 2021

Greetings All,

Natalie Charbonneau asked me to send out this message:

Thank you to everyone who attended the diversity and inclusion session at our 2021 fall convention. Special appreciation to those who filled out the fall 2020 diversity and inclusion survey. We held the raffle and have awarded the gift card prize (keeping their name confidential to protect privacy).

Respecting and providing everyone with a safe space to learn and grow is so important and it is great that so many NFB members turned out to be a part of starting this process.

Warm Regards,
Natalie

Carla McQuillan
President,