[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Zoom meeting invitation - NFB of Oregon Affiliate Caucus

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Fri Jun 25 21:08:37 UTC 2021

Greetings All,

Below is the Zoom invitation for our Affiliate Caucus during the National Convention.  Please note that the Convention Agenda says that Affiliate Caucuses run from 8-10 AM Pacific time on Friday, July 9th. .  I have chosen to push it back an hour, because the General Sessions that day do not start until 11 AM.  This will give us plenty of time, but I don’t think it will go longer than 1 hour.

Even if you are not registered to attend the Convention, you are still welcome to come to our caucus.   We will be discussing our Fall State Convention, as well as other organizational matters.

Hope to see you there, on the 9th at 9!

Carla McQuillan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Oregon Affiliate Caucus
Time: Jul 9, 2021 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96600491620

Meeting ID: 966 0049 1620
One tap mobile