[NFB-Oregon-Announce] State Convention Agenda Ideas

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Tue Jul 13 23:07:00 UTC 2021

Hello Friends,

We are still looking for ideas for speakers and/or topics for presenters at our Convention in November.  You have until Thursday to submit ideas.  If you are recommending someone else for a presentation, please speak to them in advance to ensure that they are willing and able to do it.

There are 2 types of items we are seeking:

*. 15-20 minutes on the General Session Agenda
	These would be things relevent to everyone

*. 1 hour Break Outs
	These would be more discussion format, and perhaps appeal to some, but not all

There will be 9 break outs, with 3 running simultaneously.

Please respond to this email with your thoughts.

Thanks!

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the