[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Fwd: Reminder: Great Gathering-In today at 5 p.m. EST (CC & Spanish)

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Mon Feb 8 17:27:52 UTC 2021

Just a Reminder

The kick off for the Washington Seminar is this afternoon, at 2 PM Pacific time.  You will want to attend, particularly if you plan to attend our Congressional meetings this week.

There has been a change of times on the appointment with Representative Bonamici.  Due to committee meeting conflict, she has asked to reschedule the meeting for 9:30 on Tuesday, FFebruary 9th.  I will be sending out the Zoom information for our meetings today.  If you were interested in attending any of the meetings, please let me know so I can send an invite.

The Great Gathering In meeting information for this afternoon is below.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon