[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Annual Dues

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Wed Sep 30 17:04:49 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have had several inquiries regarding dues.  If possible, you should pay dues directly to your local chapter.  If you are not sure if your dues are current, please contact your local chapter president.  S/he has the membership list.

If you do not belong to a chapter, you may be a Member At Large.  We are working on a web based method for paying dues, where you will be able to state the chapter to which you belong, or Member at Large.  Remember, if you intend to vote at the state convention, you will have to be current on dues prior to October 20.

If you are new to the National Federation of the Blind, and have not attended chapter or division meetings, you are welcome to join our meetings, as they are all virtual at this time.  The chapters meetings are posted on the website.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon