[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Fwd: Informational email follow-up

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Wed Sep 30 16:29:38 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Here are some of the resources for Accessible Voting that we talked about last night during the workshop.  Please use them, circulate to friends, and most importantly:  VOTE!

Remember, if you have questions or issues that the Elevctions office cannot resolve, you may email them to me, and I will find someone who can assist you.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon
Bell Academy
Training and Branding
541-653-9153

On line Resources for Accessible Voting:
Oregon Secretary Of State  https://sos.oregon.gov/voting-elections/Pages/default.aspx
My Vote System:  https://sos.oregon.gov/voting/Pages/myvote.aspx?lang=en
Sample Accessible Ballot http://www.fivecedarsgroup.com/99_AFB_Demonstration_Ballot.html
Disability Rights Oregon  https://www.droregon.org/
Oregon Secretary of State hotline 866-673-8683
Disability Rights Oregon Hotline 888-733-8683
League Of Women Voters of Oregon https://lwvor.org/
League of Women Voters resources are found at County affiliate websites.
DRO voter guide  https://easyvotingguide.org/