[NFB-Oregon-Announce] NFB Affiliate Conventions: Voter Enrollment

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Thu Sep 24 15:37:44 UTC 2020

Hello Oregon NFB Members,

If you are a dues paid member of the NFB of Oregon and plan to vote at our State Convention in November, you must enroll to vote no later than October 20.  Please note that this is a hard deadline.  Follow the link below to enroll in the voting system, that will allow you to vote by phone.  Be sure to give the same phone number you plan to use for voting.  The system will not allow you to vote from any number other than the one you give in the Voter Enrollment.

It is simple, and will take about 1 minute.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.  We will soon have the option to pay dues on our website.  We will send out notice when it is available.  Until then, you can enroll to vote, as long as your dues are paid by the October 20 deadline.

Here is the link:

https://www.nfbvote.org/

Convention Registration will be available soon.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon