[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Voter Survey

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Mon Nov 16 23:29:53 UTC 2020

Greetings,

We had a great convention last weekend.  Our National Representative talked about the importance of filling out the voter survey by tomorrow.  Below is the information and links to the surveys.

Critical Actions:
Deadline November 17—Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey:
Blind and low-vision voters who voted in the 2020 general election but have not yet completed our survey are urged to take it by the deadline, November 17. This year it consists of two separate surveys:
·      If you voted absentee or by mail using an accessible, electronic, ballot-delivery system or a traditional paper ballot, please complete the survey for blind and low-vision voters who voted absentee or by mail at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN.
·      If you are a blind or low-vision voter who voted at an early voting center or at a polling place on Election Day, please complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2.

Questions about the blind voter survey may be directed to Lou Ann Blake at lblake at nfb.org or 410-659-9314, extension 2221; or Jeff Kaloc at jkaloc at nfb.org or at 410-659-9314, extension 2206.

Carla McQuillan
President,