[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Telephone # for Voting at Convention

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Tue Nov 10 17:27:56 UTC 2020

Hello,

If you enrolled in the telephone voting for convention, you will want to put the number in your phone.  Remember that you must use the same number that you enrolled.  Here is the number to use:

541-876-1221

Texting
If you plan to vote by text, you will be given a number representing each of the options.  For example, if we are voting for President, Biden would be #1, and Trump would be #2.  You would text either 1 or 2, and send it into this number.

Calling
If you are using a land line or other phone that does not have a texting option, you can call, and the choices will be repeated, and you can touch the key number, or voice vote.

We will repeat this number each time there is a vote, and you will have 2 minutes to cast your ballot.  The responses are anonymous.

We will also post the number on our website.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon