[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Gathering for National Convention

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Thu Jun 4 15:24:30 UTC 2020

Good Morning,

There seems to be some confusion regarding the email I sent yesterday about our National Convention gathering in Eugene.  Let me clarify:

Everyone should register for the National Convention on our National website, whether or not you intend to attend our Oregon in person gathering.  If you intend to join us for the gathering, there will be on line registration for the purposes of:

* Confirming who is going and who they will be rooming with
* Meal choices for those attending

There will be no charge for the in person gathering.  Members will just be responsible for transportation.  If you are not planning to come to Eugene in July, then you will NOT be registering on the NFB of Oregon website.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions.  This gathering is within the organization’s guidelines for in person events, Which is to follow the recommendations of each State, as they are in different stages.  We are currently OK to gather in groups of up to 25, which is the number we hope to have, but not exceed.  The National Leadership is not involved in the planning and execution of this event, so please don’t ask them about it.

Thank you,

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the