[Rose_City_Chapter] Saturday's Rose City Chapter Meeting

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 01:44:27 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

With more extreme winter weather for Thursday night and Friday morning in store for us in the Portland area and public transportation uncertain, I believe we should move our meeting on Saturday to the Zoom platform. This way we can all stay warm and safe.

I will send you the Zoom information with the agenda either this evening or early tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.  See you Saturday morning on Zoom!!

Kirk