[Rose_City_Chapter] MAX Service Disruption

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 21:40:21 UTC 2024

Here is the statement from the TriMet website:

Gateway Transit Center will be closed to MAX for construction from January 14-February 25, 2024. MAX Blue and Green lines will be disrupted, and MAX Red Line will be suspended during that time.

The construction is part of our “A Better Red” MAX Red Line Extension and Reliability Improvements Project. We’ll also use the time to perform preventative maintenance within areas of the system closed to train traffic.

Kirk