[Rose_City_Chapter] Rose City Chapter Meeting On January 20

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:53:31 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

I hope you are staying safe and warm during this blast of winter weather.

Since the forecast calls for warmer temperatures and rain the end of this week we are planning to meet as usual this Saturday.

Our guest this month is Devon Driscoll, RideWise Travel Instructor with TriMet. Devon’s presentation will be 20-30 minutes and will immediately follow introductions on our agenda. You won’t want to miss it!!

Since the meeting schedule will be especially full, we want to get started on time at 10:30. Please do me a favor and arrive at CapitolOne Cafe in plenty of time to get your complimentary beverage at their coffee bar, see Joy Relton, Treasurer, for the 50/50 drawling and/or dues, and be seated and ready for the meeting by 10:30.

There will be a planned MAX light rail outage effecting our January and February meetings so if you plan to arrive by light rail from the east side, you may want to make other travel arrangements for these two meetings. I will send the announcement from TriMet later today.

See you on Saturday

Kirk