[Rose_City_Chapter] Upcoming Chapter Meetings

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 21:14:39 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

As discussed at the August meeting, arrangements have been made with the great folks at CapitolOne Cafe for our chapter to hold the next three meetings in their meeting space. Those meeting dates are September 16, October 21 and November 18. Our officer elections will be during the November 18 meeting. We also discussed having a call in number for those unable to attend in person. Agendas for these meetings will include specifics.

Kim Murga shared with me her manager said if our members order food or a beverage before the meeting, they’ll bring the order to our meeting room before 10:30. She said they’l just happy to have us using their meeting space.

Please find attached their menu for the time we will be there. It included prices.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.

Kirk