[Rose_City_Chapter] Zoo Lights Sensory Friendly Night

ALICE CAMPBELL alicecampbelll at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 01:51:07 UTC 2023

Hi… Thanks for this info…. Unhappily, I have been running a fever for two days and just 20 minutes ago was deposited in my apartment after seeing a doctor and being diagnosed with strep throat. So this is why I haven’t been able to talk it is not allergies as I have thought… Anyw Anyway, that’s more information than you want. I’m sure but because of it I will not be able to attend tomorrow. However, I shall tell you what we do at Thanksgiving. Usually there has been about 30 people there maybe more depending on who brings you. So along time ago, I started writing everyone’s name on a piece of paper and putting it in a jar and when people came in, they had to take that piece of paper out. Everyone knows each other so they didn’t have to find anybody  but what they had to do was make sure that it sometime before we ate they talked with that person. Then at the table instead of saying what we are thankful for individuals we say
When people say what the person on their paper is thankful for… It is just their guess… And it sometimes is very sweet. Most often. It is deadly hilarious, but then I come from a contorted group.

Sent from my iPhone