[Rose_City_Chapter] November Chapter Meeting

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:28:04 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

Many of you are aware Rose City Chapter members will elect officers for 2024 during our meeting on Saturday, November 18. Three of the four current officers have indicated they will accept a nomination to serve next year. Those are: Kirk Wagner, President, Ryan McBee, Vice-President, and Joy Relton, Treasurer. Jerry Hathaway who has served as Chapter Secretary for many years has decided not to accept a nomination.

In order to place a name in nomination or vote, membership dues must be current. Since we are offering a call in option to our meetings right now, I want to be sure everyone is aware those attending by telephone are not elagable to vote regardless of their dues status.  Here is, in part what our chapter constitution says on this topic: “Officers shall be elected by a majority vote of the members who are present and voting.”. This confirms a policy of the national organization to have elections conducted in person.

The meeting agenda will be out in a couple of days. Hope to see you at Capital One Cafe on Saturday.

Kirk