[Rose_City_Chapter] April chapter minutes

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Tue May 16 22:23:33 UTC 2023

I am pasting the minutes from our April chapter meeting. Please take a look at them and let me know it there any changes or corrections or if the minutes look good to you.

NFB of Oregon Rose city Chapter

Minutes April 15, 2023

                                Kirk Wagner called the meeting to order at 10:30 AM. Members attending the meeting were: Kirk & Cherri Wagner, Ryan McBee, Jerry Hathaway, Joy Relton and Carolyn Brock. Guest attending the meeting is Tom Evans from Hanford, California. Kirk asked members to tell us about something you have done or want to do you are especially proud of in your life that you have done or experienced. Cherri Wagner made a motion to approve the minutes of the March chapter meeting with Carolyn Brock seconding the motion and the motion was passed by the members attending the meeting. Jerry Hathaway made a motion to have the Treasurer’s report to be table to be given at our May chapter meeting with Carolyn Brock seconding the motion and the motion was passed by the members attending the meeting. Kirk inform members about the two membership building meetings tat will be in Salem and Portland in early May. Kirk and Carolyn of the chapter location committee gave a report on their efforts in trying to find a new location to have in person chapter meetings. Joy gave a report on her efforts in reorganizing the seniors division in Oregon. Kirk play the Presidential release for April. Kirk adjourn the chapter meeting.

Submitted by:

Jerry Hathaway, Secretary