[Rose_City_Chapter] Ruse City Chapter Meeting Agenda - June, 2023

Carolyn Brock mmebrock at outlook.com
Mon Jun 12 23:25:50 UTC 2023

I’ll be in Montana, on my way to Missoula for a memorial and a reunion with my Canadian cousin and his family.  Hope you have a great meeting!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2023, at 14:35, Kirk Wagner via Rose_City_Chapter <rose_city_chapter at nfb-oregon.org> wrote:

What: Rose City Chapter Meeting

When: Saturday, June 17, 2023

10:30 am to 12:30 pm Pacific time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83689616929?pwd=MWJ3V3RCdjZLM2doNExhZkNFVTlzdz09

OR

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,83689616929#

+12532050468,,83689616929#

OR

Dial in

• +1 253 215 8782

• +1 253 205 0468

Meeting ID: 836 8961 6929

  *   Call to order
  *   Introductions - What is your favorite summer activity?
  *   Minutes of the May, 2023 meeting
  *   Treasurer’s report
  *   membership event committee report
  *   Discuss Braille Monitor article “The Evolution of Independence” by Elizabeth Rouse (January, 2023 issue).  https://nfb.org//images/nfb/publications/bm/bm23/bm2301/bm230104.htm
  *   President Riccobono provides perspective and celebration of Pride Month and the recent lawsuit win against Los Angeles Community College District. He provides updates on the exciting upcoming national convention. President Riccobono shares Federation Family news and customary endings.
  *   Comments from guests (optional)
  *   Adjourn

Anyone wishing to add items to the agenda please contact Kirk Wagner by email not later than Thursday, June 15, 2023.

Upcoming events.

  *   June 30 - NFB of Oregon Student Scholarship submission deadline
  *   July 1-6 National Convention
  *   July 15 - Next chapter meeting
  *   July 30-August 4 NFB BELL Academy Oregon/Washington

NFB One Minute Message -  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

NFB Pledge - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Rose_City_Chapter:
http://nfb-oregon.org/mailman/options/rose_city_chapter_nfb-oregon.org/mmebrock%40outlook.com