[Rose_City_Chapter] Possible meeting site

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Wed Jul 26 03:42:43 UTC 2023

Carolyn, Thank you. I live at 1455 SW Taylors Ferry Road. The closest bus stop that I know about is at SW Barbur Blvd and 19th. I think that it is the #12 bus. I have only taken the Max on a round trip and I haven't really figured out how to know where to go when you change directions or, to find the ticket machine for that matter. It was a pretty fast lesson. Maybe we can talk on the phone? I'm at 703-431-0491.

Thanks.

Joy