[Rose_City_Chapter] Rose City Chapter Meeting Agenda - July, 2023

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 23:53:37 UTC 2023

What:		Rose City Chapter Meeting

When:		Saturday, July 15, 2023
			10:30 am to 12:30 pm Pacific time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87418680591?pwd=bGdueVdPSGo2ODRlN2ZEWVNqY0FKUT09
OR
One tap mobile
+16694449171,,87418680591#
+16699006833,,87418680591#
OR
Dial in
1 669 444 9171
1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 874 1868 0591

Call to order
Introductions - What blind skill(s) (e.g. mobility, technology recreation) are you the most pride of mastering?
Minutes of the June, 2023 port
NFB of Oregon State Convention
NFB National Convention recap
Discuss August in-person chapter event
No Presidential Release this month - next one in August
Other items
Adjourn

Anyone wishing to add items to the agenda please contact Kirk Wagner by email not later than Thursday, July 13, 2023.

Upcoming events.
July 30-August 4 NFB BELL Academy Oregon/Washington
August 19 - Next chapter meeting
October 6-8 - 2023 NFB of Oregon State Convention

NFB One Minute Message -  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
NFB Pledge - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.