[Rose_City_Chapter] June chapter meeting minutes

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Fri Jul 14 14:08:54 UTC 2023

Jerry, they look good to me.

Thanks.

Joy

From: Rose_City_Chapter <rose_city_chapter-bounces at nfb-oregon.org> On Behalf
Of Jerry Hathaway via Rose_City_Chapter
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2023 6:42 PM
To: rosecity chapter listserve <rose_city_chapter at nfb-oregon.org>
Cc: Jerry Hathaway <jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com>
Subject: [Rose_City_Chapter] June chapter meeting minutes

I am pasting the minutes from our June chapter meeting. Please take a look
at them and let me know if there any changes or corrections or if the
minutes look good to you.

NFB of Oregon Rose city Chapter

Minutes June 17, 2023

               Kirk Wagner called the meeting to order at 10:30 AM. Members
attending the meeting were: Kirk & Cherri Wagner, Ryan McBee, Jerry
Hathaway, Joy Relton, Jack & Mary Ann Mendez. Kirk ask members for the
introduction ice breaker What is your favorite summer activity. Cherri
Wagner made a motion to accept the minutes from our May chapter meeting as
distributed with Mary Ann Mendez seconding the motion and the motion was
passed by members attending the meeting. Joy Relton gave the Treasurer's
report with a beginning balance of $857.71 and the ending balance is
$845.71. Cherri Wagner made a motion to have Treasurer's report approved as
read with Jerry Hathaway seconding the motion and the motion was passed by
members attending the meeting. Kirk Wagner and Joy Relton gave a report on
the membership event committee. Members who read the Braille Monitor article
"The Evolution of Independence" by Elizabeth Rouse (January, 2023 issue) and
had a good discussion about the article. Kirk played the Presidential
release for June. Kirk adjourned the chapter meeting.

Submitted by:

Jerry Hathaway, Secretary