[Rose_City_Chapter] Membership Dues

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:58:54 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Yep, it is that time of year. Chapter dues for 2023 have been received from most everyone. We are sending this reminder in case you haven’t had a chance to take care of this yet. Our chapter constitution specifies dues are due by February 1. Dues are $5.00 and can be paid by check or credit card. Donations are always appreciated.

Checks should be made payable to “Rose City Chapter” and be mailed to our new Chapter Treasurer Joy Relton at:

Joy Relton
1455 S. W. Taylors Ferry Road
Poftland OR 97219

Or

paid by credit or debit card at the affiliate’s website.

Website link is:
https://www.nfb-oregon.org/home/oregon_affiliate/dues.php <https://www.nfb-oregon.org/home/oregon_affiliate/dues.php>

Thank you

Kirk