[Rose_City_Chapter] December Chapter Meeting

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:04:05 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

It has been a tradition of the Rose City Chapter to offer goodies each year during our December in person meeting and to shorten the meeting. This year we will offer breakfast sandwiches from the CapitalOne Cafe to the first ten at our December meeting. In addition, the cafe offers a complimentary small, medium or large coffee or expresso from their extensive menu at their coffee bar.

In November we were expecting more members attending in person to hold our annual elections. It wasn’t a quarium issue, just not enough folks present. I know everyone is super busy this time of year. We would really appreciate seeing as many of you as we can in person on Saturday. Don’t forget the 50/50 drawing!!!

The meeting agenda will be out shortly.

Kirk