[Rose_City_Chapter] Rose City Chapter Meeting Agenda - August, 2023

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Sun Aug 20 03:30:05 UTC 2023

Hi Caroline, Thanks. I’m looking forward to using the buses more. Also, I’m looking forward to having the Red line go out to Hillsboro. Once I understand the train system better and I’m sure that my hearing aids are adjusted to give me accurate information I plan to use the train to travel around the area. I have always be partial to public transportation rather than paratransit.