[Rose_City_Chapter] In-Person Meeting Location Follow Up

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:43:37 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Joy and I met up and visited Capitol One Cafe last Saturday. We received a brief tour of the meeting rooms upstairs and a description of how the process would work. We wee pleased with what we saw and agree the location downtown close to various forms of mass transit would be ideal. There would be no charge to the chapter or Oregon Affiliate and Pete’s Coffee works be provided at no cost.

No decision has been made without chapter member input so this will be on our meeting agenda for Saturday, August 19.

Kirk