[Rose_City_Chapter] Rose City Chapter Meeting Agenda - April, 2023

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:44:58 UTC 2023

What:	Rose City Chapter Meeting

When:	Saturday, April 15, 2023
		10:30 am to 12:30 pm Pacific time

Join the meeting via Zoom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88597533281?pwd=dFVMcE9ieU1jSXVKOUlqV3BRYUhwZz09
OR
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,88597533281#
+13462487799,,88597533281#
OR
Telephone
253 215 8782
346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 885 9753 3281

Call to order
Introductions - Please tell us about something you have done or want to do you are especially proud of
Minutes of the March, 2023 meeting
Treasurer’s report
Upcoming membership building events in Portland and Salem
Senior Division update
Update on chapter in-person meetings
President Riccobono provides perspective and updates on the national convention virtual experience registration, increased appropriations request for the independent living services for older individuals who are blind program, the equal employment opportunity commission regarding discriminatory driver’s license requirements on job applications, and our new 2023 campaign, Route 66 Ride for Literacy with Dan O’Rourke. President Riccobono shares Federation Family news and customary endings.
Adjourn

Anyone wishing to add items to the agenda please contact Kirk Wagner by email not later than Fridayday, April 14, 2023.

Upcoming events.

Next chapter meeting - May 20, 2023
NFB-BELL Academy volunteer training April 28 and 29 - Washington School for the Blind
National Convention - July 1-6 Houston, Texas
Oregon/Washington BELL Academy July 30 - August 4, Washington School for the Blind

NFB One Minute Message -  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

NFB Pledge - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.