[Rose_City_Chapter] August chapter minutes

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Tue Sep 13 23:10:54 UTC 2022

I am pasting the minutes from our August chapter meeting. Please take a look ath them and let me know if they need any changes, or corrections, or if the minutes look good to you.

NFB of Oregon

Rose city Chapter

Minutes August 20, 2022

                Kirk Wagner called the meeting to order at 10:30 AM. Members attending the meeting were: Kirk & Cherri Wagner, Jerry Hathaway, Joyce Green, and Carolyn Brock. Tom Evans from Hanford, California visiting as a guest again. Joyce Green made a motion to approve the July minutes as distributed with Cherri Wagner seconding the motion and the motion was passed by the members attending the meeting. Cherri Wagner asked to have the Treasurer’s report be tabled until next month’s meeting & members agree to have the Treasurer’s report be tabled. Kirk Wagner gave us information about state convention which will be October 28-30 at the Regency Suites Hotel in Medford, Oregon. Kirk mention that October is Blind Equality Achievement Month and suggested that we have a speaker join our October chapter meeting. Joyce Green suggested Doug Tremble as a guest speaker and Kirk said that he will try to get in touch with Doug Tremble to be a guest speaker at our chapter meeting. Kirk played the Presidential release for August. Joyce Green suggested that we discuss and decide on a contribution to state convention at our next meeting. Kirk Wagner adjourn the meeting.

Submitted by:

Jerry Hathaway, Secretary