[Rose_City_Chapter] November Chapter Meeting

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:25:22 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

The agenda for November’s meeting should be in your inbox early next week. I want to share a few things before that.

Natalue Charbonneau is the Diversity and Inclusion Chair for the Oregon Affiliate and will be at our meeting this month with some thoughts on Diversity and Inclusion. In addition to those duties Natalie is a national scholarship winner, state scholarship winner, Affiliate Board Member and Vice President of the Linn Benton Chapter in Corvallis. She is going to school and is a mom.

Later we will be discussing some ideas to begin moving back to an in-person meetings.

Lastly November is traditionally election of chapter officers for Rose City Chapter. Those are Kirk Wagner, President, Ryan McBee Vice President, Jerry Hathaway Secretary and Cherri Wagner Treasurer.

We have received chapter dues from several of you, thank you.

Cherri received a call from Ondrea, Jerry Garafolo’s Daughter.  Jerry fell in his apartment, broke his arm and is having a shoulder replaced. He is due to be discharged from the hospital today or tomorrow. She is hoping he will go to rehabilitation for a time.

Kirk