[Rose_City_Chapter] Discussion Topic At Our Next Meeting

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:29:50 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

For those new to our chapter in many of our meetings we have discussed past and present articles in the Braille Monitor suggested by a chapter member.  Jerry Hathaway suggested “A Proposed Amendment to the Constitution of the National Federation of the Blind” which may be found in the June, 2022 issue.

Discussion of this article will be on our meeting agenda for this month. Please take a few minutes and read the article at the link below or how ever you receive the Braille Monitor.

Thank you Jerry

Kirk

https://nfb.org//images/nfb/publications/bm/bm22/bm2206/bm220609.htm