[Rose_City_Chapter] Dues

Joyce M. Green green.jm65 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 23:52:37 UTC 2022

Hats off to the new treasurer.

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: Rose_City_Chapter <rose_city_chapter-bounces at nfb-oregon.org> On Behalf
Of Cherri Wagner via Rose_City_Chapter
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2022 12:02 PM
To: Rose_City_Chapter at nfb-oregon.org
Cc: Cherri Wagner <cherriw448 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Rose_City_Chapter] Dues

Good afternoon Rose City Chapter!

This is a friendly reminder that yearly dues are due by 1/31/22 this year.
We only have a couple people left to pay, so please make it your priority to
get your dues to me via the on-line process or mail me a check and send it
to me at: 448 NW Riverview Way, Gresham, OR 97030.

A thank you goes out to Jerry H., Carolyn, Ryan, Kirk and Cherri for their
donations to the treasury.

Have a great day and watch out for the raindrops soon to arrive.

Cherri

Sent from my iPhone