[Rose_City_Chapter] Dues

Cherri Wagner cherriw448 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 20:01:45 UTC 2022

Good afternoon Rose City Chapter!

This is a friendly reminder that yearly dues are due by 1/31/22 this year. We only have a couple people left to pay, so please make it your priority to get your dues to me via the on-line process or mail me a check and send it to me at: 448 NW Riverview Way, Gresham, OR 97030.

A thank you goes out to Jerry H., Carolyn, Ryan, Kirk and Cherri for their donations to the treasury.

Have a great day and watch out for the raindrops soon to arrive.

Cherri

Sent from my iPhone