[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Fwd: Door Prizes for Convention

NFB of Oregon president at nfb-oregon.org
Fri Sep 1 05:12:16 UTC 2023

Greetings

You cannot have a great state convention without great door prizes and auction items! That's why it's all hands on deck to make sure that we have a good selection of valuables and eatables available. I am asking each of you to:
Make a personal donation of an item that could be used as a door prize or sold in the auction,
Talk to any chapters or divisions of which you are a member about donating items, and
Fill out this google form with the details of the contribution https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHTEi5SzHeKmlFV-OCX1t8453pe1OqEgoPuJGiNGV6dFpnxA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Potential door prizes or auction items might include
Electronics
Gift cards
Baked goods
Jewelry
Or whatever you can dream up.
You could contact local businesses to have items donated, or you could purchase them yourself. Remember that the Oregon affiliate of the NFB is a nonprofit to which donations our tax deductible.

"we have found stores and restaurants to be pretty helpful. You might also try fast food restaurants. It's a matter of just going in and asking." - Stephanie McGary, convention chair

Thank you in advance for all of those great prizes!

Justin Harford