[NFB-Oregon-Announce] State Convention Transportation

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Wed Sep 14 18:13:51 UTC 2022

Hello All,

We are planning for our State Convention, which will be October 28-30 at the Rogue Regency in Medford.  We are checking into chartering a bus, but wanted to get a sense of how many members would be interested in taking the bus to Southern Oregon.  It would begin in Portland on the morning of Friday, October 28, and make stops in Salem, Albany, and Eugene.  The round trip cost would be $60 per person.

Please respond by this Saturday, September 17, if you would be interested in bus transportation.

Thank you!

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the