[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Requesting your feedback

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Thu Nov 3 15:51:49 UTC 2022

Below is a message from Patrick Wilkus, a member who serves on the Oregon Disabilities Commission.  I have copied Patrick on this email, so if you have thoughts to share, you can “Reply All”, and he will receive your input.  You can also reply to him directly.

Hi Carla,
I enjoyed my time at the Convention, and congratulations to all the election winners on Sunday. I remember we talked about some information I am requesting from each chapter president. I have been asking about the needs of my fellow blind Oregonians so that I can bring that to the Oregon Disabilities Commission when we meet every other month. I have focused mostly on Southern Oregon because that is my local chapter. Then again, this is a state commission that I am on, so I am representing the entire state. That said, I want to find out each chapter president is requesting, and I want to include you in this since you are the state affiliate president. My next Commission meeting is a week from tomorrow. Thank you very much.

Patrick Wilkus

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the