[NFB-Oregon-Announce] DHS Workers Guide to Interacting with Blind Parents

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Tue Jan 4 17:42:20 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Some of you asked for the guides that Carla and I worked on for distribution to the case workers who are interacting with families who have a blind parent.  The attached are the pretty-much finalized versions of the guides.  These guides are not yet in the hands of the workers, but we were given permission to share them with NFB members now.  I hope you never need them.  If you do, call Carla to let us help as well.

Kristen Jocums, J.D.
Mediator and Parent Coordinator

prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon